5000 Shelbyville RoadGet Directions
Louisville, Kentucky 40207-3342
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
Now Open! 20% OFF All Services
12/17/2014 - 1/14/2015
Celebrate Happy HourAll Sales
7/14/2014 - 12/31/2014
Date Posted: 11/3/2014
Holiday-season and Part-Time Advisors:
Description of Duties:
Aveda retail professionals are passionate about hair and the Aveda mission and translate this passion to our guests. We work as members of an Experience Center team to share beauty, wellness and fashion - all through the power of touch. A Part Time Retail Advisor position is now available at Mall St. Matthews. In this role, you will provide hair and wellness expertise and excellent service to our guests while achieving established sales goals.
Education and Experience:
Minimum requirements for this position include one year retail or guest service experience in a service industry, beauty or cosmetic experience advantageous. Candidates must possess the ability to work retail hours including weekends, holidays and special events as needed. Previous experience working with retail POS computer software is beneficial. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership, not just in the world of beauty but around the world. Due to our commitment to the environment, we hire individuals who share this same commitment. We offer a competitive wage. Aveda is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please email your resume to email@example.com or apply in person!
Date Posted: 12/4/2014
Bare Minerals is now hiring part time Beauty Ambassadors. Please apply in the store.
Date Posted: 10/20/2014
Now hiring sales associates for all times and positions, including seasonal. Early morning positions available. Apply at childrensplace.com.
Date Posted: 11/26/2014
Job Description We are looking for an experienced, passionate, out-of-the-box thinker that has an understanding for the global views and goals of the company and is excited to contribute their talents to it. The District Manager is essential to the growth and success of the company by maximizing sales goals while controlling expenses, motivating team members, and enforcing company policies.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring all directives given by the company are met completely and timely.
- Recruit, hire, train, and coach all Store Managers in their district.
- Promote and ensure all Store Managers in their district maintain a model store and build strong sales teams.
- Monitor sales and budgeted hours daily/ weekly/monthly/yearly for their assigned stores and report weekly to the home office.
- Perform store visits to work with Store Managers to ensure enforcement of company policies, improve sales, and maintain high levels of customer service.
- Contact all stores in their district weekly to review their individual department sales, set goals, and strategize creative ways to increase sales.
- Enforce and implement all company policies and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of store management experience.
- Multi-store retail experience, strong coaching and training abilities.
- Ability to travel extensively within and outside the District, including overnight stays as required.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and in excess of scheduled hours when required.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to analyze sales figures and improve sales in underperforming locations.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Desire to lead by example in sales and possess a passion for helping others succeed.
- Passionate about Earthbound Trading Co. and its future success.
Date Posted: 11/7/2014
Express is the 6th largest specialty retailer of women's and men's apparel in the United States. The company has 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value. Express operates more than 560 retail outlets in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers and street locations across the U.S.
Sales Associate--Responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through offering assistance when needed, ensuring product is on the floor and sized appropriately, and all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience. Additional tasks include stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
An equal opportunity employer, Express, Inc., does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. Express, Inc., only hires individuals authorized for employment in the Unites States.
Date Posted: 11/5/2014
Now hiring a part time Assistant Manager. 6 months previous supervisory experience required.
Date Posted: 12/11/2014
Now hiring associate and floorset team members- Apply online @ The limited.com/careers
Date Posted: 11/7/2014
Sprint by Wireless Evolution is looking for Retail Sales Professional-Wireless Expert. Apply at www.wirelessevolution.us.
Date Posted: 11/21/2014
Vitamin World is looking for a part time sales associate for 10-15 hours a week open and close availability. Please apply ASAP in store.