The Sales Associate’s role is to provide a fun and memorable shopping experience at Journeys while achieving personal sales targets and standards.
SALES ASSOCIATE - JOB DESCRIPTION
• Meet and exceed personal sales goal and standards of performance.
• Be aware of store sales goal.
• Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
• Complete all point of sale functions as required.
• Complete all assigned tasks and responsibilities promptly.
• Perform all Operational/Loss Prevention procedures accurately according to policies.
• Maintain store appearance and stockroom organization.
• Effectively communicate all store needs to management
• Stay informed of current fashion trends.
• Complete all required training.
• Understand the Journeys culture and demonstrate it to the team.
• Prior retail sales experience preferred.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
• Willingness to learn.
• Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
• Stand for long periods of time
• Must be at least 16 years of age. *
* Age requirement for part time employment may vary based on state.
Journeys is a leader in the teen specialty retail scene, with more than 800 stores in all 50 states, Puerto Rico
and Canada. Journeys uses fashion savvy and merchandising science to keep in step with the fast-paced
footwear and accessories market for 13 to 22-year-old guys and girls.
Journeys offers a wide variety of trendy, relevant brands that cater to teens that seek the hottest, new
styles. However, the Journeys store is more than a retail environment -- it’s an extension of the teen
More information: www.journeys.com/careers