The Sales Lead’s role is to partner with store management in basic store operations, develop associates, and achieve sales targets and standards (store and personal).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Meet and exceed personal and store sales goal and standards of performance.
• Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
• Assist in training and developing a successful sales team.
• Perform all opening and closing duties according to company policy
• Supervise and manage all aspects of daily store operations in Store Management’s absence.
• Supervise and manage all aspects of Loss Prevention practices in Store Management’s absence.
• Effectively communicate all store needs to Store Management.
• Make nightly bank deposits.
• Complete all assigned tasks and responsibilities promptly.
• Complete all required training.
• Prior retail sales experience preferred.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
• Willingness to learn.
• Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
• Stand for long periods of time
• Completed all training programs leading up to Sales Lead position.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
*Age requirement for full time employment may vary based on state.
Journeys is a leader in the teen specialty retail scene, with more than 800 stores in all 50 states, Puerto Rico
and Canada. Journeys offers a wide variety of trendy, relevant brands that cater to teens that seek the hottest, new
styles. However, the Journeys store is more than a retail environment -- it’s an extension of the teen
More information: www.journeys.com/careers