We’re committed to providing a comfortable environment for all our guests. We require that those 17 and under be accompanied at all times by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older after 4 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Visit Public Safety for details regarding Parental Guidance Required (PGR) at Mall St. Matthews.
Fridays and Saturdays, 4pm - Close
1. Visitors 17 years of age and younger are required to be accompanied at all times by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older on Friday and Saturday after 4 pm. Parental Guidance Required hours are subject to change during the holiday season.
2. Unsupervised youth shopping prior to 4 pm on Friday and Saturday evenings must leave the mall by 4 pm or immediately be joined by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older.
3. Proof of age may be required for the youth or supervising adult. Those who lack proper identification may be asked to leave the property.
4. Valid identification includes a state issued driver’s license or ID card, a military ID, a school ID card, or a passport. The identification must be tamper proof and include a photograph and date of birth.
5. One adult may accompany up to four youths.* All accompanied youths must remain with the supervising adult.
6. Supervising adults are responsible for the actions of the youth they accompany.
Code of Conduct
This mall is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
• Violations of the law.
• Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants, and/or employees.
• Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property.
• Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment.
• Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, visiting theaters or offices for business purposes.
• Any activity whose nature would tend to disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants.
• No firearms or illegal weapons.
Guests who do not act responsibly or follow center policies may be asked to leave. If they fail or refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
*This limitation does not apply to children age 10 and under.
PGR dates and times are subject to change by Mall Management. All weapons are prohibited on these premises.